- Training record administration
- Policy development
- Instructional staff selection, development, & evaluation
- Program & curriculum development
- Course administration, development, & evaluation
Students that successfully complete the program of instruction and pass a written and hands-on skills evaluation will receive national certification through The National Board on Fire Service Professional Qualifications (The Pro Board).
Textbooks required for class will be checked out to the student the first day of class and will be returned prior to receiving their certificate. Textbooks can be purchased with advanced notice.
- Duty Uniform or Business Casual dress
- Laptop computer with Microsoft Office compatible software (word processing, spreadsheet, & presentation/PowerPoint software recommended) and WIFI capability.
- USB flash drive (over 1GB recommended)
For open enrollment classes, click on the links below. You will be taken to our registration portal where you will register and pay for the course. If there are no courses listed or if your organization would like to talk about a custom course offering please contact us to discuss your needs.
– Fire Instructor – Level 3 –
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the program.
The REACT Center reserves the right to cancel classes not meeting minimum enrollment levels – full refunds will be issued to affected students. Course dates and associated fees are subject to change without notice.